North Coast Patrol, Inc, a private security company in Vista, CA. is currently seeking full-time and part-time dispatchers.
Dispatch applicants must be able to perform the following essential job functions, which include, but are not limited to:
* Professionally field phone calls from customers, residents, and alarm companies, utilizing a multi-line phone system.
* Heavy Data Entry & Filing
* Utilize two-way radio system to communicate with field personnel
* Update and maintain customer logs and files utilizing Microsoft Excel and related applications.
* Monitor dispatch email system.
* Dispatch customer calls for service to field personnel, utilizing both radio system and GPS messaging systems.
- Must have an above-average typing proficiency with minimal spelling and grammatical errors.
- Must have average, functional knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have above-average verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a busy office setting
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work overtime, as needed.
For immediate consideration and to schedule an interview, please complete the preliminary application below, and also attach your most current resume.
|Job Category||Customer Service, Dispatch|