The private security industry has seen exponential growth since 2001. Customers that are in the market for a private patrol service have many companies to choose from; that choice, unfortunately, can be a taxing one. North Coast Patrol sets itself apart in the industry by embracing a philosophy that positions itself above all others, thereby making the selection process for potential clients a rather painless endeavor.
We believe that a successful private patrol service
- Builds close working relationships with its clientele as a means to effecting productive communication and trust. Healthy dialogue leads to productive strategy and decision making.
- Is accessible and dependable. Clients must have confidence that they can speak to a company representative, at any hour, and trust that their concerns or requests will be promptly handled.
- Understands that the client is its #1 asset. Customer satisfaction is first and foremost the top priority. Clients are not statistics.
- Employs the latest technologies that inspire confidence in service. E.g. GPS systems to monitor employees, online reporting, electronic field messaging systems, functional radio systems.
- Employs an active and ongoing training and safety program for its employees.
- Provides close supervision and evaluation of employee work and performance, thereby ensuring that the client’s directives and requirements are responsibly executed and met.
- Embodies professionalism and trust in its image by ensuring that security officers are officially uniformed, and that company vehicles are highly visible and inspire confidence in appearance.